Usage & Connection
1. For single use only. Do not re-sterilise, reuse, or repackage as this may create a risk of infection for the user.
2. Do not store in direct sunlight. Do not expose to extreme temperatures or high humidity levels.
3. Before administration of this product onto the patient, check the packaging for defects. If the packaging has been opened or tampered with, discard immediately.
4. It is best practice that each urine meter is discarded once every five to seven days and replaced with a new meter.
5. Prior to connection: Inspect the device for any obvious damage. Do not attempt to use a damaged device.
6. Connection: Wash hands and wear gloves before connecting the device. Remove protective cap from the inlet tube connector; connect inlet tube directly to the catheter.
7.Position the inlet tube to ensure a smooth flow of urine into the urine meter, then hang the urine meter on the clip bed frame with the hanger. Clip the inlet tube to the bed cover using the blanket clip. Periodically inspect the system to ensure urine is flowing freely. If free flow is not observed, check for tubing kinks and/or correct positioning of the device.