BD PhaSeal™ Injector
Syringe Safety Device
The Injector Luer Lock attaches to a standard syringe or IV line for a dry, leakproof connection during drug preparation and administration.
It ensures a closed drug transfer by means of tightly sealed, double elastomeric membranes.
- Injector (N30C) transfer device that attaches to a disposable syringe
- with standard Luer connection
- with red protection cap
Injector (N35 and N35C)
- Injector (N35) and Injector (N35C) transfer devices that attach to a disposable syringe or IV tubing with a standard Luer Lock connection
- Injector (N35) without protection cap
- Injector (N35C) with clear protection cap
- Reference Number 515005 is packed in multi-packs of 5 units each
- Sterilization method is Ethylene Oxide
- Sterile, single use
- CE marked