BD Insyte™ Autoguard™ / BD Insyte-N™ Autoguard™ Peripheral Safety IV Catheter
BD knows the importance to both clinician and patient of achieving first-stick success which is why we developed the BD Insyte™ Autoguard™ shielded IV catheter. BD Insyte™ Autoguard™ shielded IV catheters are designed to give you the satisfaction that comes from getting a successful first stick.
- Patented safety mechanism activation
- The push-button holds the needle unit in the extended position until the user activates the mechanism
- Pressing the push-button releases the spring so that the needle/flashback chamber retracts into the safety barrel.
- Luer Lock compatible
BD Insyte-N™ Autoguard™
- 14 mm long, the shortest on the market to accomodate small vein segments and provides a greater choice of insertion sites
- 24G for catheterisation in every situation encountered in neonatology, paediatrics, oncology and elderly patient
- Shorter length provides increased flow rates
- Available with or without wings
- fragile veins, e.g. neonatology
- low venous pressure
- Sterilization method is Ethylene Oxide
- Sterile, single use
- CE marked