The world’s first non-leaching antimicrobial gloves now proven to kill SARS-CoV-2(COVID-19 Virus)3,4,5
The Covid-19 pandemic has led to the loss of millions of lives worldwide¹ and causes additional billions of dollars being spent in healthcare costs². Lifeguard AMG™ Antimicrobial Gloves is now proven with virucidal efficacy against Human Coronavirus (Strain 229E), ATCC VR-740. Lab results show that AMG™ is able to kill up to 99.259% of Human Coronavirus (Strain 229E) during the first 5 minutes of contact³.
The report based on test strain modified from ASTM D7907-14 Standard Test Methods for determination of virucidal efficacy on the surface of AMG™ Antimicrobial nitrile powder-free medical examination gloves. By referring to the published information online from Therapeutic Goods Administration, Australia4 & United States Environmental Protection Agency5, surrogate viruses, such as Human Coronavirus (Strain 229E), can be used to justify a COVID-19 efficacy claim.
Test data has proven significant reduction of COVID-19
The Log count of COVID-19 virus3,4,5 reduced as the contact time increases.
AMG (TS) has higher reduction of virus compared to normal nitrile glove (SC).
RC is the calculation for the differences of virus reduction between AMG and normal nitrile glove.
Results have proven that AMG is able to kill Covid-19 virus3,4,5 up to 91.356% higher than Standard Nitrile glove at 5 minutes contact time.
1. World Health Organization (WHO) Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard Data. Accessed 12-05-2022.
2. JAMA Network, The Financial Effects and Consequences of COVID-19_ A Gathering Storm.
3. Determination of the Virucidal Activity (ASTM D7907-14) of NB-AB-AMPF-030-SE-VBLU-EN6N Antimicrobial Nitrile Powderfree Examination Gloves (Blue), Test Report No.: VX-TR-22-0152.
4. Australian Government Department of Health, Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Surrogate Viruses for Use in Disinfectant Efficacy Tests to Justify Claims Against COVID-19.
5. United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Instructions for Review of Pesticide Registration Improvement Act (PRIA) Submissions for Products Eligible for Inclusion on List N: Submission Information for Registrants